This tour invites to the visit the places where the famous American writer Ernest Hemingway lived and to visit other sites he used to go to and where many of his most renown works were later set.
- Visit to La Vigía Farmhouse, former residence of the renowned American writer.
- Walking tour of the fishermen’s village, Cojimar, where Hemingway found the inspiration for “The Old Man and the Sea.
- Visit to Hemingway’s monument.
- Visit to Las Terrazas Restaurant, temple of the author and the late Captain of his boat, Gregorio Fuentes.
- Visit to the former Havana Nautical Club, located at the Port Avenue.
- Visit to 511 room at Ambos Mundos Hotel where Hemingway used to stay in the 1930’s, it includes a cocktail.
- Visit to La Bodeguita del Medio and the Floridita bar-restaurants.
Duration: 3 hours without lunch – 4 hours with lunch
- Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM
There is a $25 US dollar per file booking fee if excursions are not purchased in conjunction with flights or hotels booked through A. Nash Travel Inc.
Minimum 1 Person (per person):
Minimum 2 People (per person):
Minimum 3 People (per person):
|From Hotels at the Historical Centre||$56||$34||$27
|From Hotels outside the Historical Centre||$63||$38||$29